Thursday, November 18, 2010

New York

Auspiciously I'm trying to write this first post with a resounding hangover, about half an hours brainstorming between Alex and I resulted in no good titles (just lots of innuendo), so I instead have a terrible title that will only make sense to about 3 people and is entirely indebted to Andrew Pilkington.


Luckily Alex has decided to set up a parody blog, so you can go and read all the details there.


Anyway, on a more focused note, I'm actually off to South America on Monday, landing in Quito and hopefully going to spend a few days at a cloud forest reserve before I actually do any cycling, then heading south, through the 'avenue of volcanoes' then down to the Amazon rim, then back up to Cuenca, before heading into Peru, though I'm sure you'll have heard something else from me by then.


Here's some photos from New York:






No comments:

Post a Comment